Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New day new feelings

Everyday brings many new challenges. Some good, some bad. But with all these challenges that are experiance each day, we learn something about ourselves that we may not have ever known unless we wnet through it.

Example being, I have been challenged everyday with patience. I am not a patient person. I want everyone to move out of my way and let me move through with my life. But God wants me to slow down. But I find it very hard to slow down. There is so much that needs to get done in a day and I feel that if it doesn't all get done then I am a failure. But I am learning that it is not true.

I keep on being challenged by the same thing everyday and at first I was very frustrated. I didn't understand why God was pushing me. But I am starting to come around. He wants me to learn from Him. I don't have it all figured out yet but for the first time in several weeks, I picked upa bible last night. Be that it was a childrens picture bible but something amazing happend. I understood it! Every word of it! I was so completely excited. I didn't want to stop reading.

So every time that I learn to be patient He gifts me with understanding His word. I am so excited to learn from him. Thank you God for teaching me!

2 comments:

carebear said...

I get you on the virtue of patience...ya virtually non-existant for me! At least it was. I prayed to God for patience at the beginning of the year. I knew if I could have patience with my husband, my son, my mother (still working on that one) and even the idiot drivers in front of me...I'd be a much nicer person to be around. God definitely gave me a lesson in 4 months of bedrest!! It worked. I began taking one day at a time and have ever since. He will teach us, we just have to be receptive to His ways...they may not be how we expect them. I'm glad you found some inspiration! :)

Randi Jo :) said...

wow that's so exciting!! :) love ya