Friday, October 24, 2008

Feeling down...

Over these past 3 days I have been pretty sick. It has taken all my energy to wake up and get to work. I get home and I go straight to bed. I have not spent anytime in my Bible and I am so tired when I get home that I can't even get the energy to pray. I am feeling very upset about this but I know God is watching over me. I listen to K-Love everyday on my way to and from work. I just don't want to turn into one of those people that are constantly coming up with excuses on why I am pushing him away. Hopefully I will feel better soon.

2 comments:

Randi Jo :) said...

hey girl... this is one of the best times to just "be" with God. Just rest in Him... God doesn't put demands on us, weigh us down with laws... He just loves us and desires us to love Him.

just talk to Him throughout your day. Ask for help, tell Him you love Him... whatever is on your heart..... even if it's just a whisper.

remember that verse I told you about the holy Spirit speaking for us when we can't? how powerful is that - when we don't have the words - it's okay! we don't have to!

God knows you better than you know yourself - He knows what you're feeling/thinking....

no worries... He loves you!!!

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better and get more energy. Don't feel like you have to pray, then you won't want to. It must be a want to--to relate to a God who knows what you're going through. I'm so thankful to have met you.