Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tired and Frustrated

I am so tired and frustrated right now. I feel like I have hit a brick wall and I can't climb over it. It is so irratating because I need to get to the other side to move on.

These past couple days have been rough. Carly is cutting 3 molars so she has been really fussy and whiney and it is driving me nuts! I know it isn't her fault but can the teeth come in already? I mean give momma a break.

I had to go into work for a few hours this morning so I left Carly with my Mother in law. Now my MIL has previously had problems with keeping Carly. But I figured 2-3 hours shouldn't be too hard right? NOPE! I was wrong.

I left instructions For her to put Carly down for a nap around 10am. She said she did but Carly started crying and it was breaking her heart. GET OVER IT! Carly knows what to do to get attention. She is a smart girl. Plus, my MIL didn't feed her or change her the entire time Carly was there. My MIL said that Carly had soaked through her diaper, onesie and pants. And why didn't the woman change her before that point? IDK! Makes no sense to me. I keep on trying to give the woman a chance but there comes a point where there are no more chances. And I think we have meet it.

While I was at work today, I had a lady come through one of my cashiers lane with a WIC where the signitures didn't match. That means we can't take it. Well, to make a long story short, the lady pitched a fit and started throwing the items that were in her cart around the store. One of the items was a big 375 pack of baby wipes. Yeah, it came flying at my face and came within 6 inches of hitting me. Not fun.

I did get a chance to go out tonight for a friends birthday! It was so much fun. Karokee and I was going to sing but it was getting late for me so I had to leave. You mom's will understand!

When I got home I was hoping that my hubby would have at least thrown away the leftovers from dinner. Was it done? NOPE! So guess who had to clean it all up? YUP! You guessed right!

But what I do have to say at least I am still breathing and I do have a family that loves me. I love my new haircut! I guess I am just feeling kind of bogged down with all of this.

No comments: