Sunday, September 28, 2008

And the weekend ends... Bad.

It is Sunday night and I am so upset. James and I have had a decent weekend. Yesterday was good. Today was ok up til 5pm. We got a knock at our door arounf that time and I was in the middle of cutting up some potatoes to make some homemade potato chips. So James picked Carly up and answered the door. We thought it might be has mom since she was supposed to come over tonight. James went outside and he was out there for a while. So I thought maybe it was a door-to-door sales person, so I was going to go rescue him. I go to the door and walk outside and to my surprise it isn't either one of those people. It was one of James' old "friends".

Maybe I should explain why this man is so awful. About 18 months ago, James transferred over to day shift and meet this man. I was excited for him to begin with because he was making friends. Well, the more James and him hung out and got together, the more this man would make inappropriate comments towards me. This man is very sexist and thinks women are only good for 2 things (I will let you figure that out.) He even taught his 4 year old to slap my bottom and say "sexy." Very inappropriate. This man was married and his wife and I would talk on the phone every now and then. She has 3 kids from a previous relationship and 1 child with him. Well, about 8 months ago they "won" airline tickets and asked us to sell them for them on ebay. Well, long story short they lied to us and we ended up losing our ebay account and oweing people $600.00. Then 4 months ago this man "quit" his job, packed everything up and took off with 2 of the kids without telling his wife where he was going. So esentially he kidnapped them.

When this all happend I cut ties with both of them and I asked James to do the same. I just didn't want anything to happen to Carly or us. So when this man popped up out of the blue today (with another woman I should mention) I was furious. I went outside grabbed Carly and came back in the house. 15 minutes later James was STILL out there talking to him. So I politley stuck my head out the door and told James his mom was on her way over. 10 minutes after that he was STILL out there so I knocked on the door and thats when he came inside.

James asked why I was so mad and I had to remind him about the whole ordeal. I know James didn't mean any harm but I just can't trust this other man. He makes me feel very uncomfortable. So James sent him an email tonight telling him to not have contact with us again.
I just hope I don't see him again.

No comments: