Friday, September 26, 2008

Weekend is here finally

The weekend is finally here and we can relax and enjoy each others company. It is amazing how you can be in each others prescense and not say anything and be happy. I believe we are truely happy with each other. Everyday together we grow more and more as a couple. Everyday together we learn new things about each other and love each other more than the day before. I hope that we stay together for all eternity (although my mother in law doesn't think we will. But who is she to say right?) even after death.

1 comment:

Randi Jo :) said...

enjoy your weekend! :) we're out of town for brandon's high school reunion... be back early sunday morning before church.

I am so glad you have such a great hubby and relationship. enjoy each other this weekend.

the fact that brandon and I will be with each other for eternity is awesome to think about it.

love ya!