Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday morning..

Carly and I are both sick this morning. We both have pretty bad colds. Daddy has a cold too. Weird though because we don't usually get sick in the summer. I think something is going around because a lot of people are sick at work. Who knows.

I have to go to work again tonight. I so don't like working on Tuesday nights. We have have to take everything down because our sale ends tonight. Too much work. But they trust me to get it all done and I always do. I wonder what would happen if I became a slacker? Hell, that's what half the people at work do anyways and they seem to get away with it. Maybe I can... I doubt it though.

Well, I gotta go chase after my child. She's running all around the house this morning. At least she seems to be ok being sick.

1 comment:

carebear said...

Sorry you are feeling crappy. Hope work goes smoothly for you tonight!