Friday, September 5, 2008

Finding my faith

The time has come for me to start trying to find my faith. I have felt this tug at my heart now for quite sometime and everyday that passes the tug gets stronger and stronger. I want to have faith and I believe in Him I just have to figure out how to get it in my life. I have started talking and praying to Him and I feel that now is the time to get my life on track. With a toddler at home and a husband I love so much, I know that we both want to find our faith. But I have to find my faith first and then I can help my hubby find his. We have both been through so much, religion wise, and it has taken me 10 years to get over it.

Now I feel that I can forgive and move on. Those people back then didn't know what they were saying. Now that I have forgiven maybe I can find my own faith. I know it won't happen overnight and it will take some time, but with my belief and my newly discovered friends, I am sure in time I will find my faith.

No comments: