Monday, September 1, 2008

First One

Ok, So This is my first blog on here and I intend for this to be like my diary. For those of you who don't know me, or don't know me well, I am very open and if there is ever anything that is on my mind, you will know. I don't hide anything from anyone. Just a fair warning to those who may read my blogs.

Today I had to work. Working on Labor day. How much fun is that? We were so slow at work today. I get so tired of working so much. But, at least I won the Employee of the Month for September. That's not bad. Got a free $25 gift card. I chose Toys r Us so we can use it on Carly.

Well, that's all for today. More to come tomorrow hopefully!

4 comments:

Randi Jo :) said...

hey dawn! :) just saying hey - I'll be following your blog on bloglines

have an awesome day! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on Employee of the Month!

carebear said...

Welcome to the blogging community! :)

Jenn W. said...

Hi! I came across your blog on another blog.
(I actually know all of the moms that have commented above too!)
Where do you work? Congrats on the $25 gift card! :)