Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's been a couple days...

So a few days have gone by since I posted a new blog. I have been sick, really sick. I started getting sick at work on Sunday night, then at 8:30pm (while I was still at work) I started throwing up. And I kept on throwing up all through Sunday night. Then Monday came and we went to court. I was fine all through court and even ate some pizza at Fat Tony's for lunch. Well, then around 4PM I started feeling sick again. Again, at 8:30PM, I started throwing up again. So I was thinking how weird it was that I was getting sick at exactly 8:30PM 2 nights in a row. On Tuesday, I woke up neaseuse, so I went and bought a pregnancy test. It came back negative. So when James got home from work, we dropped Carly off at Mom and Dad's and took me to the dr. They drew some blood and gave me a shot to make me stop throwing up. I was out at 7:30 that night. Wednesday, I had to go to work. It was a very long day for me. I finally got home and called the dr. back and they said my blood work was fine. So they said I prob. got a bad case of food poisioning. They gave me some antibiotics and some pills so I wouldn't be sick anymore. Doctors sucks.

1 comment:

Jenn W. said...

Man that sucks! :( I was severely sick two weeks ago and had to be transported by ambulance to the hospital. I couldn't stop throwing up/crapping for 8 hours straight. Nasty stomach bug is going around! :(