Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just relaxing

Well, I have 7 days left until vacation starts and I can't wait! I am in desperate need of a vacation. Time to focus on my family and nuture new and old friendships. I am so beat from all this work that I have been doing lately and I feel no accomplishment. My job has become exactly that... a job. I want to do something that makes a difference, something that makes me feel good. I know what I would like to do but I just don't have a desire to go to school. And that is ok. I want a break so badly and James needs one as well. We are going to take Carly to the aquarium for the first time over our vacation. That will be fun. I am sure she will have a blast.

PS I started another blog too. It is all about my poetry if you guys are interested in reading it. Not much up there yet but there will be soon.

2 comments:

Randi Jo :) said...

I'm so happy for you that a vacation is coming!! :) yay! I am sure you are making a difference at your job now! but I know what you're saying.

have a great rainy Friday hehe I saw ur poetry blog - how exciting! :) I added it to my bloglines.com so I'll be waiting for an update! :)

carebear said...

Can I come on vacation with ya'll? :) I hope you relax and have fun at the same time.